Chevy has unleashed the most powerful car in the Chevy history. It's unmatched with the top-rate sports cars around the world and is branded with the new Chevy crossed flags emblem. Available for Bloomingdale drivers at Sunrise Chevy to take home today for a price of over $100,000, the Corvette ZR1 is the ultimate symbol of class.
What's Under the Hood
- The 2013 Cheverolet Corvette ZR1 won the Car and Driver Lightning Lap competition, racing against the fastest cars known in the world. It's powered by a 6.2L LS9 aluminum block V8 engine set with 4-lobe Eaton Twin Vortices Series supercharger with intercooler. It’s also handmade right here in America at Wixom, Michigan.
- Feel the power of the SAE-certified 638 horsepower and 604 lb-ft. of torque. The engine runs premium with its intake valves of lightweight titanium and special performance dry-sump oil system that pump through the connecting rods and engine. Under the high stress of Corvette racing it guards the vital proponents through an outside reservoir. This is one truly innovative engine.
- Extreme stopping power comes from the Brembo Carbon Ceramic Brake rotors. This system makes it possible to function at the temperature as hot as molten lava without damage.
- Your car is an extension of you. That's why Corvette makes it possible to personalize your ZR1 by picking:
- the headlamp color of your choice: grey, silver or black
- the brake caliper color: dark gray metallic, red, silver, yellow, or standard blue.
- quality dealer-installed Genuine Corvette Accessories added on, making it exactly how you want it.
Purchase Your Next Vehicle at Sunrise Chevy
Ready to take on the road in the ZR1? Contact us for more information on the all-new 2013 Chevy Corvette and all that it can offer Bloomingdale drivers! Our sales associates are friendly and experts in the automotive field. To hear what our customers have to say, read our reviews. We are a team of professionals dedicated to the wants and needs of our customers. We look forward to doing business with you.